NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more

I understand

ramo olio

Our oil
The oil of Valbosco Estate is obtained exclusively from olives grown and harvested on the estate.
The six hectares of olive groves are made up of 60% of centuries-old olive trees and the remaining 40% are younger trees.
Rotondella, Frantoio, Ogliarola and Leccino olives are cultivated and used in the production.

The Harvest.
At Valbosco estate, the olives are harvested in October and November, when the olives are ripe. Two types of harvesting are used: hand and machine aided harvesting carried out with the help of electric power combs. Once harvested, the olives are put in classic bins and at the end of the day are taken to the mill for grinding, always carried out within 12 hours of harvesting. The process continues with cold pressing. When the oil has been obtained it is subjected to a thorough organoleptic analysis for acidity, peroxides and polyphenols, followed by the panel test and sensory analysis.

The Product.
At this stage the oil is stored in stainless steel vats , where a natural settling takes place. In the following 30 to 50 days, the oil is decanted 2 or 3 times to remove residual sediment and then the containers are sealed carefully, so as not to disperse the fragrance of the product. The next step is bottling by hand or by machine depending on the volume.
No preservative are added and especially no filters that may alter organoleptic qualities are used.
The Olive Oil from the Valbosco estate is considered by experts in this sector as a very high quality oil especially for its aroma which is described as : intense and green. Olive oil has always been considered an essential element in the Mediterranean diet,.
This oil is high quality and refined, suitable for any food preparation, but particularly to be used as a condiment which enables us to savor its flavor, its delicate fragrance and unique aroma.
This olive oil is ideal for the preparation of fish and meat dishes and especially grilled vegetables.
For its nutritional properties Extra Virgin Olive Oil, is the healthiest way to add flavour to our dishes, but also has a high degree of digestibility and is rich in fibre and Vitamin E.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Tenuta Valbosco has a perfect flavor able to satisfy the most discerning palate.

bott   latta
Bottle of oil 0,250 ml
Bottle of oil 0,750 ml
Oil can - 5 l -  10 l - 50 l

Request our products